September 10, 2019 - 5:30 pm
September 12, 2019 - 8:00 pm
AddressPeponi Road 06, Westlands View map
The Aga Khan University (AKU) Media Innovation Center invites interested media practitioners and individuals for a 3 day IP in Media and Journalism boot camp. Facilitated by Elizabeth Oyange – Ngando, AKU Copyright Specialist in South-Central Asia, East Africa and UK.
The free three day classes will cover;
• The law of intellectual property and innovation (Copyright, Patents, Trademarks, designs etc.)
• Protection of intellectual property.
• Intellectual Property issues in journalism.
• Exceptions and Limitations on use of other people’s IP.
• Commercialization and management of intellectual property.
• IP in a digital age.
The classes will run from 5:30pm to 8:00pm from 10th to 12th September. The sessions will take place in 06, Peponi road in Westlands. Please find a Google Map Location link to the venue.
To reserve your seat, please fill the form.
For more information, you can contact The Innovation Center through email@example.com or through our Facebook page IC Media Futures.
Apply Now: https://forms.gle/NApw5Xue4u9G3JPT8