Writing a clear, intelligent, thorough and creative grant proposal isn’t easy. But it’s worth it—literally. The best grant proposals articulate the priorities and needs of an organization, and also skillfully anticipate the needs and concerns of potential donors. Learn how to write grant proposals that melt the resistance of even the most reluctant donor.
What you will learn:
- How to design a program that appeals to donors.
- How to find the right donor for your project or initiative. (This includes how to research potential donors.)
- How to write a clear, compelling grant proposal.
- How to tell the story of your organization—and the program for which you’d like funding.
- How to explain and measure impact of your proposed program.
- How to measure a donor’s return-on-investment.
- How to cultivate relationships with potential donors.
- How to deepen/extend your relationships with current donors.
Who should apply:
- Non-profit officials.
- NGO officials.
- County government officials.
- Government parastatals.
- University officials.