Innovation has been a leadership buzzword for several years now, but that doesn’t mean leaders are any less intimidated by the topic than they used to be. Even as leaders are intimidated by innovation, they increasingly understand that organizations that aren’t innovating are falling behind. This workshop will ease your fears, demystify the processes around innovation and deepen your understanding of the leader’s role in building a culture of practical, envelope-pushing ideas and outputs. Using a combination of exercises, reflection and real-world examples, you will experience a day of highly interactive training that leaves you with a new confidence and energy as you apply these learnings to your real-world contexts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What is innovation and why there’s no need to fear it.
- How to create a culture of experimentation.
- How to help your teams go from idea to execution.
- An in-depth look at innovative leaders across a variety of industries and sectors.
- Processes that can help leaders to more effectively facilitate innovation in their organizations.
WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- Leaders seeking a safe space to better understand innovative habits and processes.
- Leaders looking for ways to make innovation a stronger part of their organizational culture.
- Leaders seeking to find ways to shorten the gap between innovative ideas and execution.