Every successful enterprise employs effective storytelling. Internally, they use it for team building and vision-casting, and externally, they use it for brand-making and for attracting customers and donors. Learn how to use truthful, vivid, creative storytelling to draw raving fans to your enterprise.
What you will learn:
- What’s the Business Voice (Who tells the story)
- Why is the story being told?
- Where does the story take place or when?
- Who is the audience (people in the story)
- What do they want to achieve?
- Which challenges do they face?
Who should apply:
- Anyone who wants to gain insight on how to begin positioning their brand online.
- Anyone who is already in a marketing capacity but is keen to understand “Why Digital”
- People who want to know how to deal with a crisis that has become an online conversation.