It’s hard for an organization to communicate effectively if it doesn’t have a plan. Many organizations have not settled on key messages or target audiences, and they’re not sure which tools to use to reach them. Let us help you understand the elements of an effective communications strategy—and how to make sure it’s not just written but implemented.
What you’ll learn:
- Why a communications strategy matters.
- How to choose a target audience.
- How to put together compelling key messages.
- How to choose the most relevant tools and channels.
- How to make sure the strategy is implemented.
Who should apply:
Any professional communicator seeking to help his or her organization to more smartly leverage its communication strengths. This includes (but is by no means limited to) communication professionals from corporations, SMEs, non-profits, non-governmental organizations, and educational institutions.