Learn how to build and sustain a social media audience that translates into actual customers for your enterprise. You’ll leave the workshop with an understanding of which social networks your organization should focus on; what kind of content to post, and how often; how to use photos and video on social media; and how to know which metrics are most useful to your enterprise. We’ll also teach you how to navigate the inevitable ethical dilemmas and crises that come with social media.
What you’ll learn:
- What is Social?
- Introduction to Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Monitoring
- How to deal with a crisis
- The Business of Social (Tying Social Media to business results)
Who should apply:
- Anyone who wants to gain insight on how to begin positioning their brand online.
- Anyone who is already in a marketing capacity but is keen to understand “Why Digital”
- People who want to know how to deal with a crisis that has become an online conversation.